Thursday, May 24, 2007

How I celebrated my coming of age (sure or not wan????hahaha)

I woke up on the 23rd of May 2007 feeling rather awkward. I must say that i was excited but at the same time also, i wanted so badly to be at home. Anyway, i didn't do much on that day but for the 'much' that i did, i was truly grateful for it. After the only class for the day, went for the weekly OCF prayer meeting and i just want to say a BIG THANK YOU to all who surprised me after the prayer meeting.
I really liked the cake :)


Thanks guys!!!

Went to meet Ee May for lunch after that. I was sitting down on one of them benches in front of her uni and it suddenly began to rain. Had to run for cover.

Sitting on the stairs waiting for her.

Met up with Justin and Amanda for lunch later at this place called Rundle Spices. The food was solid man!!!haha. I really felt like at home for that brief moment.


Went back home after that and lo and behold, Li Xin surprised me with a special 'toast'.haha.


And for dinner, i had like the best food anyone could have asked for. Had like huge pizzas and a dish called 'abortion'. I know it was superfilled with cholesterol and those kinda stuffs but i tell you..power gila sial!!!!!!

'Abortion' aka Ab as the locals call it. Its just chunks of lamb/chicken and fries and all kinds of sauces all over. YUMMMYY!!!(it's a temporary replacement for Klg Jaya Fry Chicken, haha). We had 5 boxes of those and 3 large pizzas and no vege at all. I wonder did anyone suffer from constipation the day after.I know i did.haha.
The TIRAMISU cake that Kakak Ju-Lear made. It was superbly good, for real!! and it was her first time too!!apparently she got the recipe from some Martha Stewart site.haha
But i had to use a butcher's knife to cut it. Haha. Actually, it was very soft. Just that us being students, we got no proper cut-caking knife.


My birthday presents. THANK YOU!!!!

THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH TO ALL WHO MADE THIS DAY EXTRA SPECIAL FOR ME!!(especially those sms' and msn chats)

I just want to end this post by sharing with you 2 verses that Jez and Melanie shared with me. Psalm 139:14 I will praise You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made; Marvelous are Your works, And that my soul knows very well

Mark 9:23 Jesus said to him, "If you can believe, all things are possible to him who believes." (emphasis mine)

"My wish, for you, is that this life becomes all that you want it to,your dreams stay big, your worries stay small,You never need to carry more than you can hold,and while you're out there getting where you're getting to,I hope you know somebody loves you, and wants the same things too,Yeah, this, is my wish." Thank YOU.

Last but not least, thank you to the Joker who was playing with WORMS on my birthday. HAHA!!not to forget my family back home,specifically to the individul which i had to force him to wish me. *grins*


6 comments:

[wey] said...

got tiramisu oso din share!! tsk tsk tsk...

Anonymous said...

this comment is requested by weijin..haha..=)

chungen said...

hehe.. ur really a joker man.. must ask people to comment.. lol..

Wei Jin said...

aiyo..testing something la..ish

Josh said...

Hahah, ignore my bitter ranting on your chatbox.

Happy Birthday Jin!!!! Glad you finally decided to grab the blogging baton. Welcome to the club! Glad you had a good time.

Love ya dude = )

Josh said...

I just have to say this.

That Abortion a.k.a AB thing. Awesome looking....hmmmm. must make for me when you get back.

OMG, chunks of lamb/ chicken and fries....how can you go wrong??

Haha