Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Contentment

So, check this out. I had my placement today. It's a whole day thing and yes, it can get pretty boring at times but today was special; i realised how blessed i am. Let me just give you a rundown of today's events.

Started the day late, overslept, nearly missed the bus to the Repatriation General Hospital. Thank God that i made it in time though. The crapy thing was that i suddenly had the urge to go to toilet. Those who know me well enough (such as KK..hahahhaa) well, i can have this sudden urge to go to the toilet and it's those 'explosive' ones and it's definitely not a great way to start the day. I was thinking, my goodness, what a way to start the day. LOL. But again, thankfully, i managed to find a toilet in time to avoid any 'unnecessary events'. Plus i was in a hospital, of all the places to have any stomach discomforts, this would be tops.

I was set to be at the manufacturing department in the morning and had clinical services in the afternoon. Wait, i just realised that i'm not supposed to disclose any details about my placements. hahahhahahahahhahahahaha.

I can be very silly at times eh? haha. But, anyway, today was a good day and i thank Him for the many blessings He has poured out on me and will pour. I came back from placement today feeling passionate about my course. Coz i really have been lacking the drive and desire to finish my course; the only motivation for me before this was not to waste my parent's money. Have u felt like that before? Where you just get so sick of studying. I have (but i guess for my part, it's more because i cannot understand what i'm studying, haha)

Passion, it's something that i have been lacking. But i feel it 'coming back'.

" He Himself has said, 'I will never leave you nor forsake you' " Hebrews 13:5

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

so glad to see u get ur passion back Wei Jin; i hate to see ppl lose it to laziness (happens to a lot of us, including myself)...and from what most would consider a bad day, you've managed to see the better side of it; which is, it could've always been worse; always be grateful for what we have; people get out what they put in and things will always work out for the best. ;) good luck in exams wj.

Wei Jin said...

Thanks Xinyi. All the best to you too. Study hard. Let's try to do better this time around. :)