Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Freedom....as i know it.

Finally, no more exams, tests or any of that sort for the next 4 weeks. I won't have to use my almost non-existent cognitive skills to do anything. LOL. We just have to wait together for the results now. THANK YOU FOR PRAYING WITH ME. Exams can sometimes be a very 'chun' encounter with God. Might just share about it some day but for the moment...it's in my diary where no one else can see but me. haha.

On a lighter note, my mum is reaching very soon from Melbourne. I AM SO EXCITED. I JUST CAN'T STOP SMILING. The only other time that i have been this happy and excited since coming over here was on my birthday. muahahhahahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahahhahahahah.
My room mate is preparing dinner tonight (it's his turn) and it smells so very good!!!! my hunger switch is fully on now.LOL

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

wei jin; you keep a diary? hmmm, i don't know anyone who keeps a diary; til now...
rofl; u such da mummy's boy.
...was that muahahhahahahahhahah laugh for the fact that ur mum is coming over soon or for the fact that roomy is cookin' a kick ass dinner.

Wei Jin said...

i just started having a journal lik 3yrs ago..yes..i am a mumys boy and proud of it..lol..
it was for both..it was a good dinner..haha..and i didnt know the bus to the airport is so fast..

Anonymous said...

yeh, the airport is close; come again, everything in adelaide is close...it's small. :)

Unknown said...

housemate, not room mate
aka me
lolz

Anonymous said...

rofl, roomy...my mistake, of course u don't share a room; that would be awkward...especially in those tiny cell-like rooms. so, i suspected it was daniel, who was the kickass chef. you had wei jin at his knees drooling for ur food...