Saturday, June 2, 2007

Self-discovery

I have learnt something else about myself today, i realised i can be very selfish. I told a friend that i will meet him at 7.30am but i slept right through it. Time to get crackin'. As you can now see, i can be such a selfish person. I have got to be discipline and more responsible, haha. No more being a mummy's boy, i guess.

Psalm 25:12 ' Who is the man that fears the LORD? Him shall He teach in the way He chooses'




Such is the passion that God pursues after US (You and I). He sent His one and only Son to die for us. If that does not compel you to anything, i don't know what will. Contact me or give me a call if you want to, i am here with you and for you as well.
His FREE GIFT OF SALVATION IS FOR ALL.

Revelation 3:20 'Behold, I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears My voice and opens the door, I will come in to him and dine with him, and he with Me.'

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Wei Jin, stumbled upon your blog by 'accident'. Are the exams over? Hope they went well and you are keeping well.

Wei Jin said...

Hi there. Im doing alright. Trying to cope with the weather. Thanks. How are you doing? My finals are starting on the 18th of June to the 27th.