Sunday, August 19, 2007

Awesome?

I remember using the word 'awesome' when i was a younger as a substitute for the word 'cool'. I thought I would be cooler. Haha. But mum 'rebuked' me for that and again, at church last Sunday, i was reminded of it.

Bloke 1: Dude, can you pick me up tonight?
Bloke 2: Sure thing.
Bloke 1: Awesome...
Bloke 2: No worries, mate.

Is God equivalent to 'getting a free ride'?

We use words like holy and awesome to describe God and still we sing about how words are not enough to describe God. HE IS THAT HUGE!!!!!
With the little words that we have that describe just a bit of God, we 'pollute' it.

The best line i heard today: 'The same palm who holds the world in His hands allowed mere men to drive down nails through His hands. This is Our God, Our King, Our Friend' -John Ayoub-
Have you ever listened to 'Praise and Worship' Songs while walking around? I tried it recently, listening to songs while walking around experiencing His creations.


It blew me away........


Even ice-cream on a cold night. ;)

No comments: