Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Blessed


Random photos

The spicy noodles that i finished and gave me constipation and diarrhea, consti-rhea on Monday. My whole GI tract felt uncomfortable. I couldn't go to the toilet but when i did, it was an explosion. Crap man, have i lost my touch???? bye bye kari laksa..sniffs....

haha, yea right. If you know me better, i would still eat and suffer the consequences later. WOohooo...

The church i go to on Monday nights for BSF. It's super cool man. I'm going to try to take some artsy-fartsy shots one day. This was just after a lecture.



I don't know. People who feed pigeons always gives me a funny feeling. You know, dressed in black, carrying a bag around. Takes out a bread from the bag, peels it out and tosses it to the ground. Pigeons come flying down and the person feeds them.
Thanks guys for keeping me in your prayers.

I feel so blessed. Am so truly grateful for the 'things He has done' and yes, it's a line from a song. My BSF leader was saying the other day how all our answers seemed to be taken from a song. HAHA.

But anyway, i just want to thank you. It has been an amazing past few weeks. If there's one thing i thank God for, it's for opportunities and experiences that He allows me to go through. Some pleasant, some not so, some very very depressing. But all in all, every single one has been a learning experience for me.....and i just can't wait what's going to happen.


Ah-ka made some mee soup for me. It was good..haha.
It has been very windy here.I will never forget this meal. After eating it, i got thus far, the biggest news ever. A life-changing one if it happens. :) that can only be good right?hehe. I hope. .
Someone told me to learn to 'notice the simple things in life'. It's not the first time someone has told me that but i see it as a reminder. If God continually tells you something, it can only mean that you have not truly understood it. . . I can be a tad bit complicated at times.

I found this in my camera.

One of the thoughts that have been lingering on my mind for the past few weeks.

It's one thing to know about God and another to know God. Which one are you?

All this while, i thought i knew Him but i realized i only knew about Him and did not know Him.

A slave set free is only free to the degree he lives free. Are you living free? coz i've not been.
'For you did not receive a Spirit that makes you a slave again to fear but you received the spirit of Sonship. And by Him, we cry, "Abba Father".

I just realized it says 'a slave again'. Why again?

*smacks head and realizes he is still learning*

No comments: