Friday, January 18, 2008

Loneliness


The cousin has officially returned to Down Under. I'm without a 'room mate' for the next 2 weeks. I miss those late night chatty sessions. Haha.

I definitely learnt a lot from him. About how he chooses not to worry about what he can't change.

. . . . and how he's too lazy to bath as well.
(but of course, when its all sticky and yucky, you really need a shower then. LOL)

I guess it runs in the family.

:)

*the power of a labcoat*

Wearing a labcoat in a hospital gives you access to wards outside visiting hours and also staff price at the canteen. How cool is that!!! Even better, today, i was walking alone carrying my friend's file and being a kaypoh reading thru it. A nurse passed me by and said,

'Selamat petang, doktor.'


1 comment:

jezamine said...

doctor?! hahah... good one