Sunday, January 6, 2008

The only reason why i like having one less ligament

Since coming back, i've been experiencing occasionally knee pains. As such, footwear has been a topic of interest for the past few weeks. A certain amount of money was then splurged on really good footwear. Hehehe. I shall not disclose the amount spent but yea, i've never wore such expensive stuffs on my lower body.

Some funky knee guards which apparently improves blood circulation to the knees
(noticed the interesting lil bumps, it's not your average knee guard, mind you)

Jogging shoes which was selected after some joker analyzed various aspects of my feet
My first brown semiformal shoes for my upcoming placement at Klg GH.

Funky looking CROCs!!!! i purposely chose the colour to 'light the streets up'. LOL. If i'm going to wear something so ugly, i might as well 'scream for attention'.

Went to a place which analyzed foot pressure, below is my skinny cousin's one, noticed how 'blue' the spots are. Showed that he's a light-footed.

Mine has more 'brown' spots indicating that i put more pressure on my feet when i walk. (cousin suggested that i lose weight instead, that way i won't have to get them costly footwear)


Went MPO later at night, we got box seats man!!!super exclusive. LOL. Best part is, it was free!!yes, the cousin looks older than me when he's not (i blame it on the new haircut, ish)


I stand in awe of this piece of man-work. Why i'm proud to be a Malaysian. Superb.

:)

1 comment:

kam*yu said...

It was designed by Cesar Pelli. French.

Garden was designed by Roberto Burle Marx. Brazilian.

Just had to burst your bubble. Muahahahaha. BTW, my sister is thinking of doing pharmacy. You should enlighten her sometime.Cheers!