Wednesday, August 13, 2008

At physio

Guess where am I at now? haha.

I am currently in the middle of my physiotherapy session. How cool is that? They have free wireless internet at this place and i told myself, one day, i'm gonna bring my lappie and look cool over here. Today's the day. haha.

Not so cool anymore when you're in pain. I'm on this machine that bends your knee. I have been stuck around the 80 to 120 range the past few days. It hurts like crazy when its around 110ish. Happens coz of muscle stiffness. Ahh..110, 115.....aaaaaaaaa....cant scream in public. . . . ... ... .....

haha..cheap thrills that excites me. shiok sendiri.

I'm beginning to understand that this trip back home is purely for my leg and anything else that i get are bonuses. Bye bye pulau perhentian or redang or langkawi. I was really hoping for the opportunity to go for a short trip at one of the islands. Oh well....nasi kandar at kayu tonight.
:)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i want nasi kandar too! with leh o ais limau and maybe roti twin tower??? -jL-