Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Happiness

I just sat for my IELTS speaking test today. (For those interested, my other components of the test will be on this Saturday, 30th Aug from 8am.) One of the questions that i was asked was along the lines of, 'Do you think is sensible for someone to be happy all the time?'

I answered, 'Well, if i did not know sadness, i would not know happy and being happy all the time would not be any good.'

I thought it was an interesting question.

The examiner went on asking whether did i think people today are happy.

I know some Malaysians who are not. Not happy about this, that and a whole lot of stuff.

But i'm sure Malaysians at Permatang Pauh would be happy, or at least the majority are with Dato Seri Anwar's win. It's going to be very interesting to see what happens in Malaysia over the next few months. We just have to keep praying and trusting God.

Are you happy?

1 comment:

yin said...

Hey i got the same question !