Thursday, October 30, 2008

Let's go

Wow.

In His mercy, and God-willing, i will be starting my career as a pharmacist in a pharmacy at a local shopping complex.

It's interesting how the events unfolded.

I sent out my resume on Tuesday night (Wed morning more like it, at 12.30am). Got a call on Wed morning at 11ish am, went in for an interview on Thursday afternoon and got offered the job on the Friday. After praying and talking to some wise ppl, i took it up on Sat morning. Much thanks to a few individuals also who helped me in ways unimaginable (you know who you are :p).

Boy, am i excited!!

The past few days have just been filled with dreams and of interesting thoughts like, where am i going to go from here? What's my 5 yr goal? and questions along those lines. Then there was also the whole issue with whether to go back to M'sia or to stay here. (it's like i sorta know where God is calling/leading me to now but i'm just too stubborn)

As the semester draws to a close, i look back and recall all the experiences that i had in uni. Just had lunch with some of my mates and we were all reminiscing about the past and saying how we're going to share each other's embarassing photos/stories on our wedding days. haha. Let's see..I thank God for the friends that He has given me, for the experiences He has allowed me to go through. For sure, there were ups and downs but all in all, God still be praised :)

Assessments are around the corner and after that...who knows. but right now, i just want to stop and take a moment and thank Him and praise Him for EVERYTHING.

Aites, time to return to the books.

peace.

-might write more on the past 4 yrs and on what is to come later.

sttooooodiiieeee.

No comments: