Saturday, April 5, 2008

Humbling

Matthew 15
1
Then some Pharisees and teachers of the law came to Jesus from Jerusalem and asked, 2"Why do your disciples break the tradition of the elders? They don't wash their hands before they eat!"

We always think we're better than someone. It's inevitable. The proud side of us never fail to express itself. At the the foot at my Saviour's cross, i was challenged to lay my pride down again and crucify it to the cross. I was asked to finally give myself up and say, "It's all You." I have been faced with disappointments in my life again and am challenged to see it from a different perspective now. Of not being always so gloomy about circumstances but to give Him praise in ALL THINGS.

I find myself so easily finding faults in people but i fail to see the 'huge plank' in my life.

God is indeed 'mighty to save.'

No comments: