Thursday, April 17, 2008

What defines me

Psalm 37:4 Delight yourself also in the LORD, and He shall give you the desires of your heart.

The word 'also' reminds me to read the verse before.

Psalm 37:3 Trust in the LORD, and do good; Dwell in the land, and feed on His faithfulness.

It made me read the title of the Psalm again.

'The Heritage of the Righteous and the Calamity of the Wicked.'

Psalm 36:7b How precious is Your lovingkindess, O God!

In the midst of my conversations with a couple of my friends, i was asked, 'Is there anything more to your life?' Apart from God, family and friends. I'm afraid no. Haha. A rather boring person i am? LOL. Well, i will let you be the judge but i know of some who would say otherwise. 

It was a good day yesterday. Got a text from my sister, 'Hello ko, how was your paper today?' That brought the widest grin to my mouth. Just in the morning before, He reminded me of the verse in Psalm 37:4

Beautiful.

Just want to say a big thanks to all the big che ches i've never had and mates and brothers and sisters in Christ around the world who have been praying and will continue praying with me. Apart from the excitement that Jesus is walking with me in this journey, the fact that I have you walking alongside me also just makes me want to jump around in joy.

much love and thanks,

Jinnie Babe. 

haha


No comments: