Saturday, April 12, 2008

Silence

If I'm not mistaken, this would be the first night i'll be all alone. Most of the 'kakis' went off for ECamp, my heart's there too but i'm forcing it to be HERE. EXAMS approaching. RAWR!!! haha

It's interesting be all alone (you tend to talk to yourself a lot) but i was reminded I'm not. I've got a Housemate that's everywhere and man, i've loving life having Him by my side. I can't imagine what life would be without Him. Plus, i don't really have to talk to myself now. :)

Decided to cook myself a good meal for dinner.






Haha. Very first attempt at making Nohmaikai (actually, was just going to cook some fried dark rice, recipe from housemate LeeLihWei but ended up becoming 'nohmaikai' probably due to too much water). 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like a decent effort. Picture wise you could have fooled me it was the real deal. However, you gave it away with you name calling your dishes. All the best in you exams Wei Jin. ;)

Wei Jin said...

Hi Adrian. haha. Thanks. it dosent taste like the real deal though. only looks. :) hope all's well with you, Cindy n Ryan.

jezamine said...

hahaha, i can so see u having a syok sendiri time at home, setting timer for ur cam and posing infront of ur dinner =p

Wei Jin said...

yes jez..this is what we shiok sendiri ppl do for fun..haha
:)