Monday, June 9, 2008

PIctures and such

I discovered a new way to wear my scarf to protect my ears from the blistering wing. haha
Uber- attractive socks.
Campus Prayer outing by the River Torrens. 
He moved mightily. 
Thank You.
Lunch at Aunty Lai Wah's with some leaders and friends. There were more aunties and uncles, just that i only remembered to take a picture when most of them left.
On the way home to good ol' North Adelaide



I dropped my guitar with the capo clipped on the top. Heart stopped beating for that moment. Sigh. The strap wasn't hooked properly and it just slipped off. My capo's slightly twisted now.
:(

I was frantically searching the whole house a couple of days ago for my house keys before going out. 

Lo and behold, it was in my pocket. Ish

I remember days when mum would be looking around for the house keys or car keys and asking us all to help look and we would later then find it in her hand bag or pocket.

I am my mother's son. Haha.

Just finished Wild at Heart by John Eldredge and finishing The Way of the Wild heart ( A Map for the masculine journey) soon.

Learning Lots. 

:)

No comments: