Monday, June 2, 2008

Thank You

It's been a week since i turned 21. 

haha.

I just wanted to take this opportunity to thank every SINGLE ONE of you that made this day EXTRA SPECIAL and MEMORABLE for me.  It really was a blast!!!!!!!! All the sms', emails, e-cards, calls, sabo'SSS (plural!!!!hahahahhahaha...i had fun tho'), birthday cards, PRESENTS!!!!!, hugs, wishes, simple gestures, efforts put into thinking of what to buy for MEEEE or what to do and so much more.

Thank You.

It really made this whole-turning-21-thing more special and memorable for me. 

Most of all, i thank You, My Heavenly Father for seeing me through the past 20 years of my life and i look forward to the next 20 years with much anticipation and excitement for all that You have in store for me.

Time to be a man.

haha

:)



No comments: