Thursday, July 17, 2008

Here It comes



Spent the day with my mates today and then it became mate.. haha. It was good. Never had so much fun before with guitars.

Came back and pulled weeds and swept the floor. haha. Had no outdoor chores to do back in Adl.
I just found out that if i were to go for Spinal anaesthesia tmr, it would mean that they're going to stick some long needle into my spinal chord. happy chinese new year man....hahahha
I remember coming up with a list of things to do for my 21st yr on earth and the surgery was one of them and looks like its coming to pass...
time to go work my jiggy..
hehe
Thanks for praying
:)
really appreciate the love and support
feeling a bit shy now. i might hv to be stripped naked except for that gown.
haha.
just had petai for dinner and eating durian now. I better not fart tmr in the op theater. If the doc faints, we'll know why....hahahhahahha
and no food from 8am tmr till potentially 8 pm.. ish

No comments: