Sunday, May 24, 2009

Thank you

Before I go to bed tonight, I just want to say a big Thank You to every single one of you out there who made the day extra special for me. The 'sabos', surprises, sms', calls, fb messages (i nv spent so much time on fb before-attempted to thank everyone, sorry if i missed you, but yes, thank u), letters, cards, gifts, cookies, cakes, hot chocolate, coffee, tong shui, food, TIME sacrificed to just chill out with me from SA, interstate and international. 

Thank You.

Lest you think I am boastful, I really just want to say thank You because it made a difference for me. I was hoping that the family would turn up at the door step (was hoping to celebrate with them after awhile of not being able to), but yea, i thank God for my 'extended family' here.

It was timely too. 

We looked at the crucifixion story at OCF on the Friday before and I was again reminded the Greatest Gift that I could ever received.

Thank You.

No comments: