Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Woohoo

I found my answer to my previous post on when was Paul's another encounter with Jesus. Thank you to a certain friend :)

but yes, i cheated and resorted to asking around. Got lazy after going through his letters again and it never occur to me that it would be in somewhere else.

This mini quest on Paul's life that i went on has just revealed to me what a man he is. I mean, I always believed that he's one of a kind and that was just because from the fact that the Holy Spirit used him to write quite a number of the books in the NT in the form of his letters. But this mini quest which i have just completed (hehehe...oh the joy!!!) has just brought that to a whole new level. I think we should not take lightly when reading his writings..even Peter found it hard to understand his writings (cf 2 Peter 3: 15-16) and even more so because its the divine Word of God.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

who told you the answer?
got summore? =P