Thursday, October 18, 2007

Haircut not spray

Just came back from a haircut. Second one since coming over to Aussie-land. It costs AUD 15 for a haircut here and yes, its whooping expensive. That's already one of the cheapest. I was comtemplating on whether should i go for a haircut since i'll be back in 2 months (so fast!!!eeeppp) but then, after thinking a while, decided to go for it seeing that my exams are coming (double eeeeeppppp!!!!) and by that time, my hair would be super-long already. 2 haircuts in a year = AUD 30 = RM 100 = One haircut a month at RM 10 when i was back home. Comes out to almost the same amount so it's not too bad. During my last exams, my hair was so long, it was literally covering my eyes and i was wearing a beanie to keep it in coz i did not have my trusty hairband. Apparently, there's some rule that you can't have any head gear in the exam hall so imagine my frustration when i had to write with my right hand and use my left to hold the frinch up. IT WAS THAT LONG. Ask Mum. If only they told us about the rule earlier, then at least i would've gotten my hair cut. I might have been able to do better. LOL.


According to some Professor, haha , the lady's perfumes particles are still in my nostrils thats why i still can smell her eventhough i'm home d. Yuck. Hmmm...She smells familiar..hahah



Now to grow some facial hair. Haha

3 comments:

Ee May said...

Oooh! My hot babe looks hot!

jezamine said...

hahah, the professional sounds so right.

David said...

cam whore :D
but have to agree with eemay hahaha.