Monday, October 1, 2007

The next 100m


Life here has been like a relay race, it's like sprint for awhile, then break then sprint again and then rest again and sprint again (or more like hop on one leg/hobble/limp then sit down and complain about knee pains and continue ). Just finished my mid-term break, the last hols before finals end of the year. And it's one of the most craziest holidays i've ever had. It's funny that my holidays have always been life-changing for me. yeh, it can be that extreme. I thank God for the experiences He has allow me to go through but at the same time, i also remind myself that these experiences will always only be experiences, nothing more. We tend to make a big fuss about it at times and let them be the thing that we seek. Funny, how our understanding of how God speaks can really influence what kind of person we become. Say for example, if i should let experiences be the one thing that shows me how real God is; my understanding of God would not be exactly accurate. But yeah, i am thankful for what He has bring me through.

Uni starts again tomorrow and I look forward to the next few months with great anticipation. I just pray for discipline and wisdom and strength and courage and passion and love and understanding and so many more things. I pray Your Will be done.

I am grateful that i got my behind covered too. LOL.

Thank YOU.

ps. im coming home soon. Wait for me.

2 comments:

jezamine said...

yeap ;) its covered

Jeanne said...

it's wierd when everyone's having the same thought.time just flew so fast and it's scary to even think about it when college was already 3 years ago!almost..hehe..good luck for ur finals! mine is like in less than a month's time =/ then back on the 19th of nov ..hurray!