Sunday, October 7, 2007

Update

After sending off G today, we saw this at the carpark. How cool is that?haha. Whoever rode that motorbike must be some joker.

Airports have always have been very emotional for me. (haha, then again, i realise i am a very emotional person, which can be bad at times) Anyway, i just realised i have been to the airport here a couple of times; most of them sending people off. My theory is that if i do that as often as i can, i would get immune to the the emotions that normally come when saying bye. For those who knew, it was very hard for me leaving KLIA in Feb this year. I am hoping that it would not be next time around when i say goodbye again.

Ish, sometimes i hate emotions. They totally drain you out.

I love not having to bath the whole day. Haha.

Best thing someone said to me today, "Why does your hair look like some 60's style? puffy at the side and flat on the top." LOL

5 comments:

HobbiT said...

heh. I totally get what you mean abt wishing you didn't have emotions. I think the waterworks have been working overtime in my body of late. But then again, I guess it's good to have emotions. Reminds us that we're alive. Sigh.. and then sometimes I wonder whether that's such a good thing. *wry smile*

gilliangel said...

After 6+years, let me tell you - airports dont get any easier and goodbyes are never the same.
So dont even bother trying.=)

Really appreciated the send off!=)

Wei Jin said...

to hobbit: haha..yea man, can be a bit hard at times but yea,like you say, it's also a celebration of life. someone once told me, when you cry, cry with God...hmm..

to G: haha, shall take ur word for it then. No probbos..wanted to see u off anyways. next time i see u, most likely ur Mrs. K :)

James Lam said...

i'll be here for 5 years.
I have start getting use to that. heh

I enjoy not bathing too =D but not the next day.

David said...

YEAH ! when winter comes ! I gona break your record of not bathing for 3 consecutive days !