Saturday, February 23, 2008

Denial?

I am a final year pharmacy student? Wow. I just realised that today.

How interesting.

I am totally not prepared yet but then again, when are we really prepared? hmm. . .i think i'm too young to enter the workforce. I reckon my maturity haven't caught up with all them working people yet.

I know some people are going to tell me, 'But, hey, look, there are ppl who are younger than you are already into all this adult-y stuffs.' But hey, that's them and i'm me.

I dream a lot. Mum says i like to build castles in the air. I like to sometimes imagine myself 5 years down the road. Mind you, it dosen't mean that i have high ambitions. My dream is 2-fold, to play football again, hopefully soon (before this, it was to play for Man Utd) and to marry a rich wife and be a house husband.
Yea, ppl make fun of me sometimes. Haha, who dosent? Medical people say that the first one can be striked off already. I just tell them, 'Well, my God is bigger than that.' He can heal me, the question is whether its His will or not.

All this talk about PR and where to work and stuffs. Sighs, why cant live be much easier than this? haha. Then again, do i really want to do this druggie stuff all my live? Live's gotta be more than that. Oh wait, there is. *grins*

I'm calling Sir Alex Ferguson now.

LOL.

What i really would like to see is a the realization among people that our lives are not our own, we belong to Someone greater. Now, that, my friend, that is something worth fighting for and looking forward to.

No comments: