Thursday, February 21, 2008

Random thoughts

Random thought 1:
I still have got no place to call my own YET. But i trust in Him who will provide my needs. Currently, i'm putting up with 2 very dear brothers (there was an additional one for a week) and i must say, it has been a very meaningful time with them. I've learnt so much not only from them but from Him.

Random thought 2:
I am thankful for parents and friends who will sit next to me in lectures.LOL

Random thought 3:
God, in His mercy has brought me this far. Really, it was by His mercy. All Him, not me. It's too soon for me to be known as a final year student. Man, i don't even look the part. How am i going to be the part? Nevertheless, He brought me here and He will bring me through this.

Random thought 4:
I told my parents that i will come try to come back this year with a degree and a . . . . . . .

Random thought 5:
The weather is mad. It's supposed to be summer but we all need our jackets coz its cold.

Let's see what happens. :)

HaHa.

No comments: